Skillset offers a complete range of training to suit your situation and needs, whether you want to:
• Upskill yourself
• Train your new or existing staff
• Recognise your staff’s current skills, or
• Provide career pathways within your organisation.
If you're interested in our training options, contact our
Workforce Development Team.
Skillset can design and deliver training for your business, or Nationally Recognised Qualifications through traineeships, which provide new and existing employees with practical, job-related skills. |
We also offer a range of Short Courses, enabling you to upskill your staff quickly and easily.
|Industries we provide training in include:|
- Horticulture - the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi and other life forms for food, fibre, and other products used to sustain life.
- Business - a diverse range of industries and occupations, both as a discrete industry, as well as functions and services supporting the commercial activities of all industries. This industry is very large, dynamic and growing.
- Community Services - The Community Services and Health Industry Council reports that within the next 10-15 years over 60% of people currently employed in community services and health are going to retire. There is consequently a very large demand for skilled workers in this sector.
- Hospitality - commonly defined as the provision of food, beverage, catering, gaming and accommodation services for the consumer.
- Retail - is made up of three main sub-divisions: food retailing, personal and household goods and motor vehicle servicing and retailing.
- Warehousing - this industry is often referred to as the supply chain. From the food on our table to the clothes on our back to the fuel in the family car; the supply chain plays a vital role in getting the right goods to the right place at the right time.
- Water - Training in Water Operations provides pathways for a diverse range of people working in water organisations across the nation.
- Do a short course - that might put you in line for that perfect job, to get a licence, or do it just for the love of learning.
|You can study online at your own pace, in the workplace, or join in with other adults in one of our training centres.
If this sounds appealing, contact our
Workforce Development Team to find out about funding options.