|Skillset offers a complete range of training to suit your business needs, including:|
• Upskilling yourself
• Training your new or existing staff
• Recognising your staff’s current skills, or
• Providing career pathways within your organisation.
If you're interested in our training options, contact our
Workforce Development Team.
|Skillset can design and deliver training for your business, or Nationally Recognised Qualifications through traineeships, which provide new and existing employees with practical, job-related skills. |
We also offer a range of Short Courses, enabling you to upskill your staff quickly and easily.
|Industries we provide training in include:|
- Horticulture - the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi and other life forms for food, fibre, and other products used to sustain life.
- Business - a diverse range of industries and occupations, both as a discrete industry, as well as functions and services supporting the commercial activities of all industries. This industry is very large, dynamic and growing.
- Community Services - The Community Services and Health Industry Council reports that within the next 10-15 years over 60% of people currently employed in community services and health are going to retire. There is consequently a very large demand for skilled workers in this sector.
- Hospitality - commonly defined as the provision of food, beverage, catering, gaming and accommodation services for the consumer.
- Retail - is made up of three main sub-divisions: food retailing, personal and household goods and motor vehicle servicing and retailing.
- Warehousing - this industry is often referred to as the supply chain. From the food on our table to the clothes on our back to the fuel in the family car; the supply chain plays a vital role in getting the right goods to the right place at the right time.
- Water - Training in Water Operations provides pathways for a diverse range of people working in water organisations across the nation.
- Do a short course - that might put you in line for that perfect job, to get a licence, or do it just for the love of learning.
|You can study online at your own pace, in the workplace, or join in with other adults in one of our training centres.|
If this sounds appealing, contact our
Workforce Development Team to find out about funding options.